I am thrilled to announce I’ve been nominated for a 2nd blogging award! I’m beyond humbled! This is such a blessing, and I’m honored to accept it. I would like to thank Ingrid from Experiments in Fiction for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
My answers to Ingrid’s questions:
- Do you believe in God? Why/why not?
Yes, I believe in God. Miraculous things have happened in my life beyond my understanding or comprehension.
- Why do you write?
I write because it was the first thing in life I wanted to do. I started writing before I could form actual words. It is my greatest passion, and I’m honored to be able to do it.
- Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?
I prefer the beach even though I can’t swim. I love the calmness of the ocean.
- Do you prefer the countryside or the city?
City all day! I was born and raised in the country, and it was never for me. I’m a city girl at heart.
- Is world peace achievable?
Yes, world peace is achievable. Unfortunately, the likelihood of achieving world peace is far reached. We all know how to co-exist peacefully, but there is a large population that doesn’t want to.
- If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
I would choose to be invisible and scare random people on the street. I’d also use it to catch bad guys.
- Who is your favourite cartoon character?
The Tasmanian Devil. He always cracked me up as a kid.
- Do you have another job apart from writing?
Yes, I work full-time in supply chain management.
- How do you balance writing with other demands on your time?
There’s really no method to the madness. I just do it. I miss out on sleep a lot. I normally save all of my book and blog writing for Sundays because I have the least distractions. I write all day until my hands cramp up.
- Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
I prefer savory food. I love foods that are full of flavor, rich, creamy and tasty. I’m a big foodie.
- What is the most important lesson you have learned in your life so far?
To never give up on the idea your life can turn around for the better, and that trouble doesn’t last always.
If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
What is your favorite form of writing and why?
If money were no object, what is one thing you would do for a living?
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite book, movie, or play?
If you could visit any 3 countries, where would you go?
Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
What is your favorite time of the day to write and why?
If you could go back in time, and change anything in your life, what would it be and why?
What 3 things make you the happiest?
What is one goal you’ve like to accomplish in the next ten years and why?
Thank you again to Ingrid for the nomination! I am very honored to receive this prestigious award! I would like to congratulate all of the nominees on their impressive work! Please check out the blogs of each nominee, and support these individuals as they continue creating dialogue that inspires others!